Baked oatmeal is the perfect breakfast if you are having a lazy reading day or on the go. You can put all of the ingredients together the night before and place it in the oven in the morning. This recipe is filled with nutrients– containing 3 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein, and 145 calories per serving. Eat it warm out of the oven and then save the rest for the remaining days of the week. Warm it up or eat it cold– both are delicious. Top it with skim or almond milk and a few almonds of walnuts to add some nice flavors. Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 8 X 8 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the egg and the sugar.
- Add in the applesauce and water–combine until all ingredients are evenly distributed (it will look very watery)
- Add in the oats slowly and start to blend together.
- Stir in the remaining oats and the baking powder.
- Pour into a 8 X 8 pan.
- Press in the raspberries on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Place in the oven for 30 min.
- Allow to cool for 5 min. Serve and Enjoy